Contact Us/Prayer Request
Prayer is the will of God for the believer: Philippians 4:6-7 ” Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your request be made known unto God. 7. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.”
Prayer is the way that a believer communicate with the Father (God). It is the foundation of everything that we do for Him.
Hebrews 13:21 Jesus taught His disciples how to pray in Matt 6:9 “After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hollowed be thy Name.
He instructed them and us:
1. Acknowledge that God is our Father. That we have access to Him at anytime in the Name Of Jesus. Hebrews 4:16 St. John 15:16
2. We should pray for World harvest: Matt. 9:38, Luke 10:2
3. Pray for those who are in authority in the earth (Government, Heads of State, National Leaders, Church Leaders. I Tim. 2:1
4. Pray that God will open effective doors for Ministry of His Word. Col.4:3
5. Pray for your enemies. Luke 6:38
6 Pray that you will not enter into temptation. The sin is not being tempted, but yielding to temptation. Luke 22:40
7. Pray that you do no evil acts. but do that which is honest. II Cor. 13:7
8. Pray that you have the love of God for all people, and that it may abound more and more .Phil. 1:9
9. Pray that your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of the Lord. I Thes. 5:23
10 Pray without ceasing. I Thes.17
11. Pray that you be filled with the Holy Spirit continually . Ephesians 5:18
12. Pray for the peace of Jerusalem. Psalms 122: 6-7
13. Pray that we lead a quiet and peaceable life in the earth. I Tim. 2:2
14 Pray that God’s will may become your will. Psalms 37:4, Matt 26:42 I Thes. 5:15-21
15. See that none render evil for evil unto any man, but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men.
16. Rejoice evermore.
17. Pray without ceasing
18. In everything give thanks for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
19. Quench not the Spirit.( suppress or subdue) the Holy Spirit
20. Despise not prophesying.
21. Prove all things, hold fast that which is good.
22. Abstain from all appearance of evil.Prayer is not trying to get God to do something, or to get His attention , but prayer is communication with God. Believing and receiving what He has already provided for us through JESUS THE CHRIST.